Autumn Series 2 - Bramhall Park
Park Score event.
If you have any queries about the results, please email .
Sat 02nd Oct 2021
Type of event: Local, Score
Type of terrain: Parkland
Info updated: 04th Oct
Pre Event Info
- Everyone should Pre-register using the MDOC Registration System https://mdocentry.org.uk. This will guarantee a map is available
- Online entry closing Wednesday 29th September
- Limited EOD, subject to map availability
- Please pay by contactless card at Registration on the day. Please arrive in time to pay before your start
- Please wear a face mask at Registration and obey any social distancing rules
- Fee £4/£2. SI card hire free
- Starts between 10.30 and 12.30. Courses close 13.15
Each of the Autumn Series events will consist of 3 course types :-
- a Yellow course
- a 45min Score event (10 points per control visited, less 5 points for every minute or part of minute late)
- a 45min Technical Score event for the more experienced
On the Technical Score points are given as follows:
- You get a 10 point bonus when you visit consecutive odd or consecutive even controls. The longer the sequence the more bonuses you get.
- You can switch between odd and even as little or as many times as you like but obviously you don’t get the bonus points when you switch.
- E.g., 501, 560, 582, 596, 585, 553, 537, 543, 555, 200
- i.e., Controls 582, 596, 553, 537, 543, 555 get the bonus points
- The choice is yours, but you will need to plan your strategy
- 10 points for each control visited less 5 points for every minute or part of minute late.
Nearest town: Bramhall
- Grid Ref: SJ889862
- Postcode: SK7 3NX
- Latitude: 53.37298
- Longitude: -2.16717
- Google Map
- Streetmap (OS 50k)
- Bing Map (OS 50k)
Directions / Parking
Entrance on Hall Road, off Bramhall Park Road. Brown Tourist signs from Bramhall and Cheadle Hulme. Pay and Display car park.
Please use the far (large) car park. Do not arrive too early as there is a ParkRun.
Toilets, cafe, children's play area.
Contacts / Officials
Series Co-ordinator: Chris Rostron 01663 764799
Safety and Risk
A comprehensive risk assessment will have been carried out by the organiser, but participants take part at their own risk and are responsible for their own safety during the event.
Privacy: when entering our events your name may appear in the results section of this website or in newspaper reports.