Northern Championship - High Dam
and British Middle Champs
Saturday & Sunday 5th & 6th June 2021 (New provisional date)
Postponed from May 2020
The recently published Covid-19 roadmap for England is suggesting that hotel and B&B accommodation will not be allowed to open until Step 3 (no earlier than 17 May). For a full weekend of championship orienteering, the availability of overnight accommodation and places in which to take meals, is a key requirement. As a result, we are now checking with landowners and suppliers to see if a revised date in early June will be possible.
Please keep the weekend of 5 & 6 June 2021, free in your diary. We are hoping that we will be able to stage these two postponed events but that will depend on how the C19 roadmap progresses.
We will make a final decision following Step 2 of the roadmap (no earlier than 12 April) and communicate it to British Orienteering members as soon as possible.
If you want to make accommodation bookings in anticipation, you are recommended to ensure that you will be able to cancel if the event cannot go ahead.
See other entries Categorised under: Featured Entry • News