Entries that have been categorised as News
Saturday/Sunday 11th/12th February 2017
Two Level B events near Coniston
- Saturday 11th February – Middle distance event - Torver Back Common
- Sunday 12th February - Long distance event - Bleathwaite and Little Arrow Moor
Twin Peak prizes awarded to the best scores in each age group over the two days on the appropriate course for that age group.
- Twin Peak Overall Class Results (W21 results updated 17/02/2017)
Apologies to winners who were not awarded their Twin Peak souvenir mugs on the day. They will be available for collection at Enquiries at Bigland (or by emailing ).
Those non-winners who got a mug - please keep it with our compliments.
- Twin Peak Quiz - Answers
The winner was the Ockendens, closely followed by Derek Fryer and the Rosens. There will be prizes for them at Enquiries at Bigland.
- Day 1 Results are on the Twin Peak 2017 - Day 1 - Torver Back Common page
- Day 2 Results, Planner's Comments and Controller's Comments are on the Twin Peak 2017 - Day 2 - Bleathwaite and Little Arrow Moor page
Events, scoring system and results
- Final Results (including some minor corrections).
Congratulations to the winners of the 2016 Club Championship. Read more for details ...
As reported by Peter Hayes
Fantastic results from Fallibroome students who took part in one of the major events of the year. Twenty-nine students travelled south to brave the cold and sometimes wet weather at Sutton Park in Sutton Coldfield on Sunday 20 November 2016. Once the team had set up their base camp it was a quick reminder about what course they would be running and to make sure they had a whistle and compass. With one member of staff at base and the other at the start we were able to make sure all our students arrived at the start early to prepare for their run.
A reminder of approaching closing dates for those events likely to be most of interest to MDOC members including ERYRI's Newborough Forest events, MDOC's Birchwood Urban, SYO's Burbage Moor and the LOC/SROC South Lakeland Weekend (UKOL) ...