Entries that have been categorised as News
After heading the rankings all year, MDOC's John Kewley has been selected for the British Open class at both PreO and TempO for July's World TrailO Championships in Lithuania. This is the 9th year in a row he'll be competing at WTOC.
Provisional results after the DEE event at Marbury Country Park ...
- Provisional North West Night League positions after the final round
Read on for the Class winners, Overall winners and 100+ point scorers, plus provisional dates for the 2017/18 season...
League details and overall league results
The 2016-17 MDOC Night Street League Series is our sixth series of events, and features 2 new areas as well as some that we have used before. Many of these have been extended and modified to ensure a new set of challenges awaits you.
Prizes for the series were awarded at the NSL Cup Final event on Thursday 2nd March in Macclesfield. The prize winners are as follows ...
Saturday/Sunday 11th/12th February 2017
Two Level B events near Coniston
- Saturday 11th February – Middle distance event - Torver Back Common
- Sunday 12th February - Long distance event - Bleathwaite and Little Arrow Moor
Twin Peak prizes awarded to the best scores in each age group over the two days on the appropriate course for that age group.
- Twin Peak Overall Class Results (W21 results updated 17/02/2017)
Apologies to winners who were not awarded their Twin Peak souvenir mugs on the day. They will be available for collection at Enquiries at Bigland (or by emailing ).
Those non-winners who got a mug - please keep it with our compliments.
- Twin Peak Quiz - Answers
The winner was the Ockendens, closely followed by Derek Fryer and the Rosens. There will be prizes for them at Enquiries at Bigland.
- Day 1 Results are on the Twin Peak 2017 - Day 1 - Torver Back Common page
- Day 2 Results, Planner's Comments and Controller's Comments are on the Twin Peak 2017 - Day 2 - Bleathwaite and Little Arrow Moor page
Events, scoring system and results
- Final Results (including some minor corrections).
Congratulations to the winners of the 2016 Club Championship. Read more for details ...